I remember those good old days as a little girl , when my sister and I came home from school , my paatima greeted us with a hot cup of Nutra-amul ( I hope I spelt right...our favourite cocoa of those days ). Then it was play time until amma and appa got back from work. After which - freshen up , prayers and homework till amma's delicious dinner invites us to the dinner table.
This was the most important part of our day - dinner time . Everything that happened during the day from things as silly as getting into fight with my benchmate ( well.. not so silly at that time ! ) , to the exams... teachers and all possible things under the sun and that mattered !
Well.. sometimes when I look back - this simple , comforting routine made me what Iam today. Sharing my feelings ( anything from silly to serious ) with folks close to my heart was never difficult , on the contrary it was one thing where I found solace and peace .
These days when life is so mechanical , and when Iam miles and miles away from my folks I have started to feel the void . Sure we have phone , email and the likes , but do I really get my childhood dinner time with my folks ?
So here Iam, to share with people close to my heart , all those unspoken crazy feelings and random childlike thoughts that never dies in me . Folks , Buckle up and enjoy the ride !
Iam sure my hubby cannot agree more to what I said , simply put - This is just another platform for a nonstop nonsense to rattle away her thoughts ! :)
1 comment:
v.true di..miss those good old I-3 days badly...
Post a Comment